lundi, janvier 29, 2007

Whatte Schal I Be Lyke in MCD?

Benedicitee, good readeres all. I have recovered from myne indigestioun brought aboute by the cuisine of Scotte-land, and I thonke yow alle for yowre goode wishes. I am now burnynge the taperes late in New-Castle, on my retourn to Londoun.

Thys evenygne I thoughte aheed, to the futur, and whan I arrived in New-Castle I took thys quizz, the whych promises to foretell my futur, in the yeer MCD. Heer are the results:

The Knight

You scored 28% Cardinal, 30% Monk, 44% Lady, and 67% Knight!




You are the hero. Brave and bold. You are strong and utterly selfless. You are also a pawn to your superiors and will be lucky if you live very long. If you survive the Holy wars you are thrust into you will be praised for your valor and opportunities both romantic and financial will become available to you.








Though I am pleesed that I schal stille be a knyght a few yeeres hense, I am somedeel concerned that I am xliv per cent the ladie. I hadde y-heard talke of men of myne age who are single, thynne, and neete, but xliv per cent? Sheeshe.

Until nexte,

Sir John

13 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

Methinks it be fabulousos that thou art lxiv per cent a ladie.

lundi, 29 janvier, 2007  
Blogger Geoffrey Chaucer said...

O, what a straunge newe world in that tyme to come, when alle folk shal be eyther ladyes, knightes, cardynales, or monkes. Who in the globe of the erthe shal swinke in the feeldes? Or make hats? Or rekne custoumes nombirs?

Ich feare that myn tales of caunterbury shal be barely undirstood by swich a societee.

Le Vostre
G C

lundi, 29 janvier, 2007  
Blogger Geoffrey Chaucer said...

Ma Chere Charlene, this doth put me in mynde of the fyne poem of the goliardes:

O, semel
O, bis
O, ter domina es
Et te amo

Le Vostre

GC

lundi, 29 janvier, 2007  
Anonymous CK said...

I'm a cardinal! You are so dead.

jeudi, 01 février, 2007  
Anonymous richard, seconde of that name, kyng said...

Ich shalle a cardinal bin, that beth nat too badde.

vendredi, 02 février, 2007  
Anonymous Jon Rourke said...

I am pleesed that yow are recovered from yowr indigestioun. I lyk Yowr blogge, it myght bee the beste myne has read. Thonke yow for the warning of the cuisine of Scotte-land. I shall remember thys.

samedi, 03 février, 2007  
Blogger Just D said...

Ohhh.. I saw the Rembrant painting in when I was in Glasgow. It is amazing.

jeudi, 08 février, 2007  
Anonymous kellyd said...

I shall be a prioress.

vendredi, 09 février, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

What kynde of ladie?

mardi, 24 avril, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Myne owne scores:

You scored 26% Cardinal, 58% Monk, 41% Lady, and 40% Knight!

Agayne wythe the ladie.

mardi, 24 avril, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

糖尿病 心脑血管 文秘 糖尿病分型 1型糖尿病 2型糖尿病 老年糖尿病 儿童糖尿病 糖尿病治疗方法 糖尿病如何治疗 糖尿病怎样治疗 糖尿病饮食治疗 妊娠糖尿病饮食 糖尿病饮食注意 并发症治疗 糖尿病急救

mercredi, 25 avril, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

runescape money runescape gold runescape money runescape gold wow power leveling wow powerleveling Warcraft Power Leveling Warcraft PowerLeveling buy runescape gold buy runescape money runescape items runescape gold runescape money runescape accounts runescape gp dofus kamas buy dofus kamas Guild Wars Gold buy Guild Wars Gold lotro gold buy lotro gold lotro gold buy lotro gold lotro gold buy lotro gold runescape money runescape power leveling runescape money runescape gold dofus kamas cheap runescape money cheap runescape gold Hellgate Palladium Hellgate London Palladium Hellgate money Tabula Rasa gold tabula rasa money lotro gold buy lotro gold Tabula Rasa Credit Tabula Rasa Credits Hellgate gold Hellgate London gold dofus kamas buy dofus kamas eve isk eve online isk eve isk eve online isk 血管瘤 肝血管瘤 音乐剧 北京富码电视 富码电视 富码电视台 7天酒店 7天连锁酒店 7天连锁 自清洗过滤器 过滤器 压力开关 压力传感器 流量开关 流量计 液位计 液位开关 温湿度记录仪 风速仪 可燃气体检测仪 wow power leveling wow powerleveling Warcraft PowerLeveling Warcraft Power Leveling World of Warcraft PowerLeveling World of Warcraft Power Leveling runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling 宿县最帅的胖子

vendredi, 30 novembre, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

We really love your blog, i haven't seen you keeping the posts in in some time now. Is everything ok. You can reach me here = website traffic@simply pet supplies.com. Thanks Again Rob Dog Crates, Dog Toys ( Dog Supplies & Cat Supplies Pet Store, Dog Collars)

dimanche, 23 décembre, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home